Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Guides Examples
New in version: 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 Statistic
Takes a screenshot of the area used by the webviewer.
|Component||Version||macOS||Windows||Server||FileMaker Cloud||FileMaker iOS SDK|
|WebViewerRef||Either the Web Viewer Object Name or the Web Viewer ID as returned by "WebView.FindByName" function.|
The type of image to return. Either JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP. Default is JPEG.
The filename to use for the picture. Default is "image" with the extension matching the image type.
Returns image for storing in container.
DescriptionTakes a screenshot of the area used by the webviewer.
The plugin offers several methods. WebView.RenderImage works fine on Mac, but not always on Windows. WebView.RenderPDF is Mac only. So especially for websites with flash or other content which can't be printed, the screenshot method is the best one.
(older versions before 5.2 would have an unused extra parameter before ImageType)
Windows only supports JPEG as type.
Added iOS support for version 8.5.
On Windows may get wrong rectangle if Windows runs desktop with 200% resolution, but you have a 100% resolution screen.
Store screenshot in container:
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 8.6pr5
- Neues MBS FileMaker Plugin 8.5 - Über 5500 Funktionen in einem Plugin
- MBS FileMaker Plugin 8.5 - More than 5500 Functions In One Plugin
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 8.5pr5
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 7.2pr4
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 5.3pr5
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 5.2pr4
- Version 9.0
- Version 8.5
- Version 7.2
- Fixed coordinates for WebView.Screenshot with multiple screens.
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 2nd December 2019
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.
MBS FileMaker blog