Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Deprecated Guides Examples Videos
New in version: 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 Statistic FMM Blog
Installs the required code to catch file names from open/save dialogs on Mac.
|FileDialog||2.6||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||❌ No|
Returns OK or error.
DescriptionInstalls the required code to catch file names from open/save dialogs on Mac.
You need to call this method before FileDialogWatcher.GetLastPath reports something useful.
Does not work with FileMaker 8.5, 9 or 10. Works with FileMaker 11 and 12.
Added support for Windows with version 10.4, but doesn't work for FileMaker's own dialogs.
- Version 10.5
- Fixed an issue with FileDialogWatcher.Install function.
- Version 10.4
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 10.5pr7
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 10.4pr8
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 6.5pr4
- MBS Filemaker Plugin, version 2.9pr7
- MBS Filemaker Plugin, version 2.6pr7
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 4th September 2020
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.