Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Deprecated Guides Examples Videos
New in version: 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 13.5 Statistic FMM Blog
Useful for doing auto-updates from server and version checking.
|Plugin||1.0||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes|
DescriptionUseful for doing auto-updates from server and version checking.
We try to have the build number on the end always use two digits, so it has the zero as prefix if needed.
Usually we have 6 big releases per year from .0 to .5. And the first number is basically the year. While development started 2006, the numbering was later adjusted to match year (from 2010) with version 4 in 2014.
For automatic checks, please use VersionAutoUpdate function as it always returns an eight digit number.
Get the Plugin Version
Query Plugin version on Server from Client with two scripts:
Check and ask user to install newer version than the prerelease they have:
- Install a FileMaker 2023 Server in Linux in Parallels Desktop
- Install MBS Plugin on a FileMaker Server
- Identify plugin version and platform
- MBS Plugin Quiz
- Perform Script on Server with Audit for FileMaker Go
- Automatically install MBS FileMaker Plugin
- FileMaker Server Plugin Installation
- Create Barcodes on Server from FileMaker Go
- Run scripts via Data API with FileMaker Plugins
This function is free to use.
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 11st September 2023