Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Deprecated Guides Examples Videos
New in version: 10.5 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 12.0 12.1 12.2 Statistic FMM Blog
Retrieves the value of named variable that was declared using FM.VariableSet.
|FM Variables||1.2||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||Paid|
|Name||The Name of the variable|
DescriptionRetrieves the value of named variable that was declared using FM.VariableSet.
Unlike the variables that were introduced in FileMaker 8 these variables are not limited to the File or Script. In other words they can be retrieved from any file in the system regardless of where they were declared.
You can check with FM.VariableExists whether a variable exists.
Retrieve a variable
- CURL/WebViewer Download Images with CURL
- Drag and Drop/for Mac/Image drag from one database to other/Image drop
- Drag and Drop/for Mac/Text drag from one database to other/Text drop
- Third Party/FileMaker Snippet Storage
- Utility functions/Global Variables
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 21st June 2017
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.