|Mac & Win
Extracts a given subtree.
|The XML to process.
Can be XML as text or the reference returned by XML.Parse function, so you can make several times changes to the XML without parsing it each time.
|The name of the node to query.
This can be a list to go over several steps to the target tree part.
Add 1 to ignore errors in xml and continue parsing. This may lead to not everything in the xml being read.
Add 4 if you do not like the XML to be formatted.
Add 8 to remove all namespaces before query to have queries easier. (new in 6.3)
|The index of the item to get.
First has index 0 as this counts down how many to skip.
Returns xml or error message.
DescriptionExtracts a given subtree.
You can pass an index to get nth item.
Returns empty result if index is too high, so you can loop until you get empty result.
Query person entry:
Query data in SOAP Webservice response:
Custom function to get xml value as text:
Create records and fill fields with xml values:
- Version 13.3
- Fixed a possible bug in XML.SubTree function when XML is empty.
- Version 7.0
- CURL/WebServices/magento older
- CURL/WebServices/Sales Force Test
- Utility functions/Split DDR
- XML/XML Test
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 13.3pr1
- Split XML for DDR into files for GIT
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 7.0pr1
- New XML Functions in MBS FileMaker Plugin
This function checks for a license.
Created 25th December 2016, last changed 9th October 2020