|Examples||Mac & Win||Server||Client||Guides||Statistic||FMM||Blog||Deprecated||Old|
Checks if libXL library has been initialized.
|XL||4.2||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes|
Returns 1 or 0.
DescriptionChecks if libXL library has been initialized.
If value is 1, everything is okay.
If value is zero, the library is not initialized and you need to call XL.Initialize function.
On a hosted database this function is better than using a global variable, as the variable can't see if initialization was made on server or client side.
Initialize when needed:
Register LibXL for MBS Plugin
- XL/Change Column Names
- XL/Edit Sheet
- XL/Export records
- XL/Sheet with colored text
- XL/Writing data
- Tips and tricks with MBS
- Read And Write Excel Files With FileMaker
- New column names in an Excel document
- How to use XL functions with MBS FileMaker Plugin
- MBS Filemaker Plugin, version 4.2pr6
This function is free to use.
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 29th January 2023