Mac OS X
Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Guides Examples
New in version: 7.5 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 9.0 9.1 9.2 Statistic
Queries details on current call.
|Component||Version||macOS||Windows||Server||FileMaker Cloud||FileMaker iOS SDK|
|TAPI||4.4||No||Yes||Yes, Windows only||No||No|
|Call||The call reference number.||$Call|
|Selector||Which value to query.||"CalledIDName"|
Returns OK or error.
DescriptionQueries details on current call.
Possible properties to query:
- CallerIdName: The name of the caller.
- CallerIdNumber: The number of the caller.
- CalledIdName: The name of the called location.
- CalledIdNumber: The number of the called location.
- ConnectedIdName: The name of the connected location.
- ConnectedIdName: The number of the connected location.
- RedirectionIdName: The name of the location to which a call has been redirected.
- RedirectionIdNumber: The number of the location to which a call has been redirected.
- RedirectingIdName: The name of the location that redirected the call.
- RedirectingIdNumber: The number of the location that redirected the call.
- CalledPartyFriendlyName: The called party friendly name.
- Comment: A comment about the call provided by the application that originated the call.
- DisplayableAddress: A displayable version of the called or calling address.
- CallingPartyID: The identifier of the calling party.
- State: The state of the call: Idle, InProgress, Connected, Disconnected, Offering, Hold or Queued.
- CountryCode: Country or region code.
- CallID: Call identifier. Some service providers assign a unique code to each call.
- Ref: Unique number of the call info object.
- Privilege: The privilege level. Either Owner or Monitor.
- Origin: Where the call is from. Can be Conference, External, InBound, Internal, OutBound, Unavailable or Unknown.
- Reason: Why the call was coming. Can be CallCompletion, CampedOn, Direct, ForwardedBudy, ForwardedNoAnswer, ForwardedUnconditionally, Intrude, Parked, Pickup, Redirect, Reminder, RouterRequest, Transfer, Unavailable, Unknown or Unpark.
- CallerIDAddressType: What type the caller ID has.
- CalledIDAddressType: What type the called ID has.
- ConnectedIDAddressType: What type the connected ID has.
- RedirectionAddressType: What type the redirection ID has.
- RedirectedAddressType: What type the redirected ID has.
Created 22nd October 2014, last changed 8th April 2016
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins