Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Deprecated Guides Examples Videos
New in version: 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 Statistic FMM Blog
Installs fix for file drag and drop problem.
|FM||7.0||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||❌ No||❌ No|
|Enable||Whether to enable or disable.
Pass 1 to enbale or 0 to disable.
Default if no parameter is given is enable.
|TempFolder||Available in MBS FileMaker Plugin 8.1 or newer.
The native path of temp folder to use.
Leave empty for standard one.
|DeleteTempFiles||Available in MBS FileMaker Plugin 8.1 or newer.
Whether to delete temp files.
Default is 1 to delete last file them when next file is to be dragged.
Returns OK or error.
DescriptionInstalls fix for file drag and drop problem.
When we have a container in FileMaker with e.g. a zip file and drag the file content to the Finder, nothing happens. This plugin functions installs some code which intercepts those file drags and makes them work.
Internally the file data is obtained and written to temporary folder. The finder can copy the file there and our plugin can later delete the temp file.
Works better with non interactive containers.
This does not change drag & drop of images.
With plugin version 7.1, PDF drag and drop is also supported.
Allow file drops from container to Finder:
- Version 7.1
- Changed FM.AllowFileDragDrop to also handle PDF files.
- Version 7.0
- Added FM.AllowFileDragDrop function.
- MBS FileMaker Plugin 7.1 - Über 4400 Funktionen in einem Plugin
- MBS FileMaker Plugin 7.1 - More than 4400 Functions In One Plugin
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 7.1pr3
- MBS FileMaker Plugin 7.0 - More than 4400 Functions In One Plugin
- MBS FileMaker Plugin 7.0 - 4400 Funktionen in einem Plugin
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 7.0pr3
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 7.0pr2
- Allow file drag and drop from FileMaker container field to Finder
Created 8th January 2017, last changed 26th January 2018
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.